5371 CN, RAVENSTEIN
+31 (0) 6 57 213 395
A traditional sill beneath a door frame is an obstacle to wheeled traffic.
- An obstacle to wheeled traffic including beds, wheelchairs, wheeled walkers and catering trolleys.
- An additional burden on staff.
- A stumbling block to elderly people.
- Far from ideal Occupational Health & Safety condition.
The VARI-STEPP is a water-retaining door sill, but not an obstacle.
- An excellent water bar for wet rooms.
- Ergonomic for staff.
- Helps to avoid falls among elderly people.
- Under-door ventilation continues unhibited.
The VARI-STEPP door sill is a product of Dutch design, which appears similar to contemporary door sills. If a load is placed on the VARI-STEPP, however, then it is depressed to floor level, allowing the unimpeded passage of wheeled traffic over the door sill.Furnishing & Equipping Hospital Build